Truck and commercial vehicle repairs
Büteführ's in-house, public workshop in the south of Duisburg has a specialist team of mechanics who carry out repairs, maintenance and servicing of commercial vehicles (transporters, trucks, tankers, trailers and semi-trailers) professionally and reliably – of course we also offer a daily 24-hour emergency hotline plus collect and return service.
Our service portfolio:
- Repairs to engines, transmissions, axles and chassis
- Repairing damage to bodywork and glass
- Servicing tail lifts
- Repairs to hydraulics
- Installation of pumps and components
- Resolving electrical problems
- Running mandatory checks required by law
- Collect and return service
- On-site repairs
- Breakdown assistance with 24-hour emergency hotline
As an expert with many years’ experience, not only does Büteführ utilise multi-brand diagnostic systems from other reputable manufacturers, it also deploys the original diagnostic systems for the brands VOLVO, MERCEDES, WABCO and KNORR.
Monday - Friday 7.00 a.m. – 5 p.m., Saturday 7.00 a.m. – 12 p.m.
Address for commercial vehicle repair workshop:
Obere Kaiserswerther Straße 64